All degrees and diplomas acquired by iSTUDY – THE ONLINE CAMPUS For Christian Leaders, are accredited by the following leading authorities.
– Hebron Eco University
- Hebron Eco University has been founded to develop a new generation of youth who are competent and inculcated with proper spiritual values. Queen Dr. MunniIrone campus is located in the salubrious environment of Norton Bridge Sri Lanka in close proximity to Hatton (Sri Lanka). [Read More]
– HOMSA and KEISIE International University
- HOMSA is a Legally Incorporated body in Sri Lanka carrying out Religious, Educational and Social Service activities for the past 30 years. South Asia Institute of Theology-SAIT and Middle East & South Asia Graduate School of Theology-MESA_GST are accredited bodies under HOMSA conducting Theological education at its 17 acre residential campus situated at Norton Bridge , Sri Lanka. It has a Board of Directors consisting of several eminent personalities who are elected by the General Body and an eminent Faculty consisting of many Internationally reputed Professors and Assistant Professors. SAIT and MESA now form the Faculty of Theology under Hebron Eco University. [Read More]
– Indian National Apostolic Diocese -INAD
- In 1991 , the seed of INDIAN NATIONAL APOSTOLIC DIOCESE was expanded Biblical approach is to reshape the existing ethics and principles of Ecclesiastical Dioceses,which can effectively cater the emerging needs of the Indian Christian individual Church Organizations. [Read More]
– Academy of Universal Global Peace- AUGP
- AUGP is ISO :9001:2008 Certified & Accredited By UK and Registered by the Indian Government authority, under Government Society Registration Act XXI of 1860, with Registration Number 895 and is also Registered under Section 12 AA & 80G(v)(vi) Vide Government Notification/ Order No. CIT/kol-1/12A/06-07/order No-9/3667-69 dated 27-10-06 & CIT/Kol-2/80G/2006-07/3670 dated 27-10-06 & under section 10(23c)(iv) vide order No. 17, / F.No.
- It is also Registered Under Federal Government ,USA, vide Registration Number CCR TPIN 55496396 , Federal E- Govt, CC,-74, Washington, Avenue North, Battle Creek, Michigan, 49017-3084 USA & is also Registered under UNITED NATIONS “ DESA”, & UNITED NATIONS Global Compact, UNITED NATIONS ACADEMIC IMPACT and EUROPEAN COMMISSION/European Union and International Blue Cross (UK) and is also Affiliated by Power Ministries Intl. Inc. USA, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80937, USA – Established in the Year 1985, Registered under IRS Tax Exemption, besides Accredited & Registered Under many other Governmental and Inter-Governmental Organizations.
The ADC is Accredited by the ICDRHRP (International Commission of Diplomatic Relations Human Rights and Peace)
- Accreditation Number : ICDRHRPIG045/01242017
- International Commission of Diplomatic Relations Human Rights and Peace is an international, not-for-profit, Sovereign Inter-Governmental Organization legally established by treaties under the Resolutions of Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations (18th April, 1961) and the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations (18th April, 1963) to promote international co-operation; Accepted and registered as Inter-Government Organization with CONSULTATIVE STATUS from United Nations-DESA; Registered & Accredited as Inter-Government Organizations by UN-Global Compact, Government of Commonwealth, International Council on Sovereign State, International Commission of Jurist and Council of Europe alongside accredited as IGO with Council of Inter-Parliament Union (IGO;UN-ECOSOC Accredited), The Canadian Health Science Institute IGO, World Parliament (IGO;UN-ECOSOC Accredited), Corte Brazileira De Justica Arbitral E Eclesiatica (IGO), CONACCE Chaplaincy & Amnesty International etc.
- The Apostolic Diocese of Ceylon (ADC) is a denomination that aims to establish bishopric governance within the free churches. As the Independent and autonomous free church movement was growing; The necessity for leadership and representation was a national concern. [Read More]